Friday, 8 April 2011

On the Box

I can't say that I really watch a lot of TV.  It might be on in the house but it's pretty doubtful that I'm ever really watching it.  I like some sports though they don't qualify in the UK as main stream, no doubt I'll have plenty of time to rant about them all later and bore you the reader to death.

So at the moment I'm watching Battlestar Galactica Series 3.



For those old folk like myself out there it's a rehashed idea of the old 70's series.  Now that's not to say they have just taken the old story lines and done it with new super special effects they haven't.  We still have a lot of the same named characters like Apollo and Starbuck.  We just have them in a whole different style, no way would we have seen Apollo kissing Starbuck in the original series.

The story still charts the crew and the entourage of civilians trying to make there way to find the 13th colony of man on Earth.  But they do it with the ability to make you think more, some very good one line jokes in as well which reminds you that the characters are supposed to be human even when their Cylon :)

You can find out more about the Original BSG on Wiki's page here or the new BSG here.