Thursday, 7 April 2011

On the Shelf

Thought I'd use the Blog to link to the books I'm reading.  I travel to and from work by train so I get a lot of reading done.  I can easily do a book every 2-3 days if it's good.

Currently reading Ring World by Larry Niven.


Now it's not a new book and has been about for a long old while.  Though Larry Niven isn't an author I have ever decided to pick up and have a read.  Though my reading style is pretty much Fantasy/Sci-Fi/SteamPunk/VSF I've missed Larry's work.

Have to say its been good so far, some very nice ideas and twists in it that make you go ohhh.

There are a couple more in the series and I can easily see me wanting to carry on rather than in some cases I feel I have to as otherwise reading the first one was a waste.

Have a look at Amazon page for his book list.