Tuesday, 9 October 2012

On the Painting Bench

Okay so it's been ages, and I could give a hundred reasons why, but I shan't :)

I finally got back into some painting as I have both the time and some proper space to do it in as well. I find if I don't keep the painting going I will forget to get on with stuff.

So first up is some old GW Epic scale buildings, which are 6mm and can be used in loads of games. They fit well for us in say Dystopian Wars.  I also used some of them for a game of Genesha Games Monster Mayhem.


I haven't done a huge amount with the buildings beyond the base and having flocked them, as I just wanted to get them done.  A few have coral sand on them in places to look like additional debris, but no huge imagination was used.



The main thing I need to look at doing next is possibly some road sections.  I have some simple ones in card stock, but they tend to bend and they don't look that special.  I looked at some resin pieces from the likes of forge world, but the cost can become silly very quickly.